Anyways, this is new. I guess I'm entering a new phase in my life. It's not the matter of how many people read what I wrote, or how many followers do I have. I guess this is the only place I am free to say what's on my mind. After ignoring it for so long (months), I think I've figured it out now. Blogging keeps me busy, and I don't feel that lifeless when I got nothing to do, besides studying and watching Animal Planets. It's funny right, when I think so much and I feel like there are so much things to say, I just couldn't spill a word. Technically, my tongue is tied. So, i write ...
Listening to : Ellem - Breathe
3 comments:
exactly what i've always felt all this time ^^
i'm a girl with few words to say, but when i write...i just can't stop spilling out more words.
Yeay you are writing again
免费成人视频 , fc2免费共享视频 , 真人视讯 , 台湾真人视讯 , 真人秀 , qq乐真人视讯 , 视讯 , 视频下载 , 世纪佳缘 , 真人美女视频互动
Post a Comment